The UTEP Parents Association is a membership-based organization founded in the fall of 2007 that works to unite Miner parents and guardians, connect them to the University through a variety of activities, and engage them as future parent leaders.
The UTEP Parents Association:
• Provides enhanced communication between the University and the parents, grandparents, or guardians of its students.
• Provides parents with a supporting role in the education of their children and a forum for networking with other parents.
• Takes an active role in promoting the institution's excellence programs and services that best meet the needs of UTEP students and their families.
Working together, UTEP and the Parents Association aim to:
• Encourage parents to be dynamic advocates for UTEP programs and activities
• Assist parents and students as they transition into college and on through graduation and beyond
• Support the academic community at UTEP and position the University toward Tier One status
• Cultivate and recruit new students and families to join the Miner Nation at UTEP.
UTEP Parents Association
Peter and Margaret de Wetter Center
500 W. University Ave.
El Paso, TX 79968-0724