The Top Ten Seniors Awards are presented annually by the UTEP Alumni Association to UTEP’s most promising future alumni. Graduating or recently-graduated seniors are evaluated on a combination of academic achievement, involvement, leadership and service both in the community and on-campus, as well as the impression they have made on others during their time at UTEP. This award reflects the true spirit of what it means to be both an outstanding student and a proud Miner.
To be eligible for consideration, students must meet the following criteria:
1. Have a minimum cumulative 3.25 grade point average.
2. Show sustained involvement, service and leadership on campus and in the community.
3. Be an undergraduate receiving your first UTEP degree in December 2014, May 2015, or August 2015.
4. Provide three single-page letters of recommendation from a combination of university faculty or staff, student or civic organization advisors, supervisors or employers each in its own sealed envelope.
5. Not be on any academic or disciplinary probation. (A list of applicants will be given to the Office of the Dean of Students for verification).
6. Students in five-year masters programs do not meet eligibility for the Top Ten Senior award criteria.
For an application please click here to upload a PDF version of the application form.